A portrait taken by Tim O, circa sometime in the 80s —> hiking at 10,000 feet in Maui, my happy place.
Katie O’Hara is a Project Manager at Jet Marketing and has been a part of the team since the beginning. Always available to work on a special project or help the team out when we need a hand, Katie’s background in business and logistics comes in handy when we’re working on finding a unique item for an event, working to get details perfect before a project goes to print, or strategizing an extra-large mailing.
At Jet, our goal is to know our clients on a personal level. In the airport bin below, you’ll find significant items that help define who Katie is.
Katie’s Airport Bin Picks
- Beanie: Living in a snow globe for half the year in Steamboat requires a super warm hat to match every outfit, so I have seven of these in a rainbow of colors.
- Ullr Pin: I have always loved vintage items and family heirlooms. This one came from my dad ,and before that, my grandpa. He is the snow god and brings the powder skiing, and also keeps watch over me while on the mountain.
- Golf Essentials: My favorite thing to do is travel and golfing in new places is a bonus. Souvenirs from a few of my favorite courses in California, Maui & Abaco, Bahamas.
- Island Brewery Paraphernalia: Speaking of travel, I’ve spent a lot of time in Hawaii over the past 15 years. It has a special place in my heart, and these are two of my favorite breweries. By the way, POG (Pineapple Orange Guava) hard seltzer cannot be beat — try it if you get a chance.
- Coors Field Koozie: I have always been a sports fan. Rockies, Broncos, Avalanche and the Rams, of course. This artificial grass beverage cooler speaks to that and my lifelong dream of making golf accessories out of astro-turf.
- #ProudToBe: CSU has always been a huge part of my life and I have great memories of going to football games with my whole family, cousins and all. I continued my journey with Colorado State with four years and a business degree. Once a Ram, always a Ram!
Top 5 Favorite JetTunes Contributions:
- Brothers Osborne – “Rum” (I can’t help but to smile when I hear this song. I love the idea of a staycation in the back yard with a tropical drink and a kiddie pool.)
- Pete Yorn – “Life on a Chain” (This reminds me of cruising around with friends listening to mixed tapes – well CDs – in my vintage hand-me-down beetle.)
- Tom Petty – “Wildflowers” (Classic Tom Petty, period. Saw Jimmy Buffet in concert shortly after Petty’s death and it was really amazing.)
- Sublime – “Badfish” (I get that Island vibe every time I hear this. Takes me back to simple, good times in Lahaina.)
- Fleetwood Mac – “Dreams” (Stevie Nicks was my first concert — although I wasn’t really sure who she was at the time. Just saw her again recently and she’s still rockin’!)
Discover new music and find out what the Jet crew is listening to by giving us a follow on Spotify here!
About My Nonprofit of Choice: Humane Society of Moffat County
In the spirit of giving, this holiday season the Jet squad each chose an organization near and dear to our hearts to support, with Jet donating $100 to each.
The Humane Society of Moffat County is an all-volunteer nonprofit based in Craig that assists animals in need. For more than a decade, the organization has been helping with facilitation of adoptions, public education on responsible pet ownership and other outreach programs. As someone who grew up with dogs this nonprofit means a lot to me.
Want to see how the humane society helps animals in need in northwest Colorado? Learn more here.
First Class: There are First Class features about every member of the Jet team. This is the fourth of five First Class Features that will run periodically through the year. Read Jackie’s feature here, Erin’s here, Jenny’s here and Kati’s here.
To get the latest from Jet Marketing, follow us on Facebook and to select the “See First” feature. Trust us — you don’t want to miss out!