The Jet Marketing Social Media Community Guidelines provide guidance to anyone using Jet Marketing social media sites. Before posting on any of our social media sites, please understand that all visitors are bound by the following policies.
Please read our Social Media Policies carefully.
Our policies are in compliance with state and federal regulations. In case of confusion or a missing detail, we defer to the Facebook Community Standards. If you have any questions, please call Jackie O’Hara at 970-218-4797.
The purpose of the Jet Marketing social media policy is to provide guidance to anyone using Jet Marketing social media profiles. Before posting on any Jet Marketing social media profiles, all visitors are bound by the following policy.
- Visitors: All people accessing Jet Marketing social media profiles, including, but not limited to, employees, clients, friends, members of the community, vendors and partner businesses.
- Social media platform: A social media platform is any form of website serving a function to communicate, post information and content, interact with others. These include, but are not limited to blogs, social networking sites, chat rooms and the official website of Jet Marketing. Examples include Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn. The absence of, or lack of explicit reference to a social media platform, does not limit the application of this policy.
- Jet Marketing social media profile: Jet Marketing owns profiles on various social media platforms, including but not limited to a Facebook page, and Instagram and Twitter profiles.
- The replies and comments posted on Jet Marketing social media profiles are those of individual visitors to Jet Marketing social media platforms and do not necessarily represent those of any employees or contractors related to Jet Marketing.
- Jet Marketing reserves the right to review, edit or delete any comments considered to be abusive, personal/defamatory, spam, inaccurate, or that use profanity, concern HR matters, advertise commercial products, involve solicitation, are off-topic, or use “hate” speech (making comments that are offensive to another person’s race, gender, disability, religion or any other status protected by law). Further, Jet Marketing reserves the right to block access to its social media profiles by any visitor who violates this policy.
- Jet Marketing logos and trademarks may not be used without written consent from a representative of Jet Marketing with authority to give that permission.
- Links to external sites from any Jet Marketing social media profiles are provided as a reference and service to visitors, and do not represent endorsement of the sites to which they link.
- By submitting content to any of the Jet Marketing social media profiles, you understand and acknowledge that this content is visible to the public and may be used by Jet Marketing both for internal and external purposes, including promotional and marketing functions. You understand and acknowledge that other visitors to Jet Marketing social media profiles may use any information posted by you in ways beyond the control of Jet Marketing. If you are not willing to acknowledge this, please do not post on any social media profiles owned by Jet Marketing.