COPYWRITER & DIGITAL SPECIALIST
Jet Marketing is a full-service, boutique marketing agency based in Fort Collins, Colorado. Founded in 2009, we have numerous client relationships that last years, not months. We value our team, our clients and striving to do the right thing every day. Our tagline – we’ll get you there – speaks to our commitment to find the right solution. We find the right solution on-time, on-brand and on-budget.
Our clients vary, but healthcare is our largest industry sector. We are involved in strategy and implementation in all mediums both traditional and digital. We are small but mighty. If you like having an impact and being empowered to make decisions, we could be a good fit.
- Working with our Content Manager to conduct interviews and create content for publications, articles, blogs, website content and more.
- Create and analyze paid digital advertising campaigns; make further recommendations on improving campaigns.
- Oversee website projects including outlining the scope of the site, bidding, navigation plan, coordination with developers and project management to keep the project on budget.
- Website updates on WordPress.
- Social media, including website audits and recommendations.
- Create social media calendars, planning strategically and working with the team to successfully implement.
- Create and edit videos for social media and website use.
- General project management, attention to detail and follow-up, for various clients as assigned. Could include traditional and non-traditional mediums as appropriate for the client.
- Work in an environment of time tracking and efficient file storage.
- Ability to adapt and follow organizational protocols.
A four-year college degree is required with at least 3 years of work experience.
Understanding of Mac/Apple products and computer systems
Understanding of AP style and attention to detail for grammar, spelling and punctuation when copywriting
Buffer, or ability to learn or recommend an alternate platform
Social Media Channels – primarily Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
Google Tools & Analytics
Facebook Business Suite and Business Manager
Adobe Creative Suite a plus
Video editing experience a plus
Culture and Work Environment:
Our work environment is casual, caring, flexible and supportive. We like dogs and have one in the office. This is an in-office position with remote working periodically after six months. We hope the need for remote working decreases over time as we are better together.
Pay and Benefits:
Full time, salaried, $55,000 – $70,000
Every other Friday we close to allow staff to schedule personal appointments, plan extended weekends, etc.
Paid holidays and vacation time
Health Insurance (employee only) paid at 100%
Simple IRA employer match
Paid work phone (iPhone)
References and a background check will be requested.
Writing samples will also be requested.